March 16, 2020
A Message from Dover
Our philosophy at Dover Home Remodelers, always has been and always will be a commitment to the safety of our employees and clients; this is not something that we take lightly. In these uncertain times as we continue to learn about and deal with the threat of the COVID-19 virus we feel it is best to suspend all services for Dover Home Remodelers and Dover Floor & Tile Center.
We are anticipating this suspension to be intact for two weeks, however, we are closely monitoring the situation and following the direction of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as well as local health authorities.
The following is a general guideline to our operations at this time:
- If you have a project that is currently under construction your superintendent will be, if they have not already, in contact with you today.
- If you have signed a contract with Dover and either have a scheduled start date or are waiting to receive your start date, your designer will be in contact with you.
- If you have a scheduled appointment with one of our designers to discuss a project at your home they will be in contact with you to reschedule.
- If you have any questions and/or concerns please do not hesitate to call our office at 440-777-7555 or email Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If this is an emergency please call Beth at 440-821-9911.
We are honored that you have chosen or are considering Dover Home Remodelers for your home remodeling project. We thank you for your support and understanding during this evolving situation. We look forward to continuing to provide you with the service and quality you have always been able to expect from Dover.
We hope you continue to stay safe and healthy!
The best is yet to come,
Jim, Eileen and Beth