December 29, 2016
2016: The Year in Review
It’s hard to believe that 2016 is winding to a close. Thanks to our wonderful team here at Dover, as well as our valued vendors, trades and customers, we’ve enjoyed another successful year, marking our 32nd in business, while establishing a few new milestones. Here are some highlights:
- Hellos and Good-byes. Our team grew in 2016: We welcomed designer Amy Tilow, architect Rick Pichola, carpenter Brett Adamec, and laborer Elijah Burnett to our Dover family and wished Bob Standen a very happy retirement. Click here to learn more about our newest team members.
- Our team enjoyed a productive summer break with the addition of intern Matthew Schafer.
- Dover is named by Cleveland Magazine as The Faces of Westside Remodeling for the second year in a row. Click here to read the article.
- Dover Wins Two NARI Greater Cleveland CotY Awards. After submitting projects for consideration, our team takes home the 2nd Place Bathroom Remodel in the $15,000 to $30,000 range and wins 2nd Place for Kitchen Remodel in the $50,000 to $100,000 range.
- The Dover Team Wins Angie’s List Super Service Award for the 3rd year in a row!
- Dover is Named Runner-up in the Angie’s List Expert article contest in our first year as a contributor. Click here to read the article.
Overall, as a company, we have so much to be thankful for: While we work very hard, we are also mindful of the many blessings that we have in our lives and we make it a priority to give back to those in need here in our community. Again this year, Dover has made contributions to the Greater Cleveland Food Bank and has adopted a family through the North Olmsted Food Pantry.
Especially at this time of year, it’s wonderful to stop and reflect on what we’ve accomplished and also to look forward to what’s in store for us in the year ahead. Thanks to our team and all of those who support what we do at Dover, 2017 is looking very bright.
We wish you all the very best for a wonderful New Year!
Jim, Eileen & Beth