December 20, 2018
2018: Dover Home Remodelers’ Year in Review
This is always a busy time of year as we work to wrap up projects for our clients to enjoy before the holidays. But even as we navigate the year-end shuffle, we’re mindful to take time to reflect on the past year and to look ahead at what’s next.
At Dover, we are truly blessed to do what we do every day: delighting our customers by transforming their homes and creating beautiful family living spaces where memories will be made for years to come. That is our passion and we’re thankful for those who help make what we do, possible: We’re grateful for the support of our team, trades, vendors and customers.
Together, we made 2018 an eventful year at Dover. Here are a few highlights:
- We continued our generous bi-annual donation to the Cleveland Food Bank and supported the Cleveland Animal Protective League.
- Our new Dover Floor and Tile Center showroom opened in April. This new division has been a labor of love for us. We’re thrilled to see the retail center off to a strong start, making connections with new customers and helping homeowners bring their design visions to life.
- In September Dover made our TV debut with commercials airing on cable network stations. Watch for new segments to come this winter and spring.
- Our Dover team won 2018 NARI Contractor of the Year (CoTY) awards in all four categories in which we submitted project entries:
- FIRST PLACE. Residential Addition: $175,001 – $250,000
- FIRST PLACE. Kitchen Remodel: $45,001 – $60,000
- SECOND PLACE. Kitchen Remodel: $60,001 – $100,000
- SECOND PLACE. Residential Interior: $100,001 – $250,000
In 2019, Dover celebrates 35 years in business. We’re embracing this milestone with a mix of nostalgia (how far we’ve come!) and excitement for what the future holds.
From our family to yours: Wishing you a wonderful holiday season surrounded by the ones you love and all the best for a happy, healthy 2019.
Jim, Eileen & Beth